- Programs & Events
- Taking Action
- President's Advisory Commission on Women's Issues
- Michigan Partners Project
- Visiting Social Activists Program
- Carol Hollenshead Award
- Women and Economic Security: Changing Policy and Practice Conference
- UM Campus Issues
- Campus Sexual Assault Policy Conference 2012
- Taking Action on State and National Issues
- Support CEW
CEW is very concerned about privacy. We do not share your information with others.
The information we collect is used to:
- Contact you regarding your existing registration
- Notify you of upcoming programs or events
- Send you information that registration for programs is open.
- Send you a copy of our newsletter.
Credit card transactions do not take place through our website, but are transferred to Payflow, a secure website that uses SSL encryption to protect your confidential information. If you have any concerns, or do not wish to receive additional information from CEW, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org